Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say HI I'm new to Victory motorcycles and just purchased a 2013 CCT spent the last three years on a Venture and learned a lot about that bike and would like to get to know this new one just as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome! I also just picked up a CCT. Really starting to enjoy it. Just took mine out today for a quick grocery trip. Took off the top case beforehand. Was a nice ride.

I'm sure you'll enjoy yours quite a bit. The bike has continued to surprise me.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
ahhhh there you are! Appears I answered my own question (on that "other" forum) LOL

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new XCT! thumb up

What color? Did you only test ride the X bikes or did you test out a Vision too?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new XCT! thumb up

What color? Did you only test ride the X bikes or did you test out a Vision too?
Thanks

I only test road the X bike a 2014 at Daytona and the 2013 red @ the dealer I purchased it from. The Indian Demo truck was there also so I took a Cheiftan and a Vintage out for a demo ride. Cheiftan was nice but no trunk and the rear cylinder got pretty warm but man that thing had the torque. The Vintage that I road had the beach bars and felt like I was driving my semi. The Vision looks just don't appeal to me and I never got past that to try it. I know kinda shallow of me. The X bike had to grow on me and another member from a Venture site that I belong to bought one and kept raving about it so I tried one. I think the moment I picked it up off the kickstand I was hooked if you have ever ridden a venture you know what I mean. The Voyager give me the same Impression.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts