Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to cruisers not bikes in general. Last street bike was a Ducati 900 Monster.

I saw the Vegas 8 Ball and had to have it. Found a used 09 with 9k on it for a good deal, picking it up Saturday. :D

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome from Utah and to the world of cruisers. Your days of comfortable cruising are about to start so don't be surprised if you start wondering how you tolerated the sport bike riding position. Now you can lean back, relax and not look like a gorilla trying to screw a mailbox.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey there j2. I'm new here as well. Unlike you though, I AM new to motorcycles. How did you like your monster?? I was looking at a couple of those before the Vic Vegas 8ball stole my heart.
Still picking yours up on Sat?? I just picked up a '12, gotta be one of the sickest bikes I've ever seen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey junk, the monster was a great bike for my transition to the Vic. It could still hit the twisties with my sport bike friends but liked to be ridden like a cruiser as well.

I picked up my 09 yesterday and put my first few miles on it today. I wont be looking back, this is the best bike for me at this time in my life. Put a grin on my face that wont wipe off. :D

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts