Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my names Lee but everybody calls me Fridge.

I've just picked up a '13 Victory Cross Roads. Mint bike, stage 1 and just 1500 miles on the clock!

Had a go on a brother's Hammer a while back and this one came up for a good price so fancied a change from my XV1900.

Had many bikes over the years, a few Harleys but never a Victory so hoping this site will be a good resource as I know nowt about Victorys!

Do have a Ultima engined rigid chop too for when I don't have to go far lol

Cheers

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Hello from Bristol, CT ;) Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
G'day from down under Fridge.

Got any pics of your chop?

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Cheerio from Batam Island Indonesia Fridge ...cool there are a few more from UK on the forum ...
Yup mate add some pictures of your bike in the snow ... And the chop your talking about... Hammer pictures of your brother are welcome tooo

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome.

Not actually managed to get a picture of the Victory yet as they are still busy coating our roads liberally with salt so, other than the test ride, I've not been out on it yet!

Here's a picture of the chop as I bought it but it's currently stripped down for a few changes as I hate the tank, paint and enormous headlight/searchlight which are all being changed as we speak!

Different bars, air cleaner, speedo and I've sorted the gap on the rear fender too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts