Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all! Mike fro Winter Haven, FL here...owned an '07 Hammer for 2.5 years, currently on a V-Rod Muscle but feeling the "Victory Pull" once again...just looking to stay hooked in with the Vic community as I did love my Hammer...

Hello to everyone!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcomes Paul and Joe..

@Joe- good question, I do like the look of theCross modes but I've ridden a Vision and LOVE the.balance and power for a big bike!

Not too sure the missus likes the styling but I love it.myself..:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
new to victory motorcycles

2013 xc and im loving this bike. we have a new victory / indian dealer here in daytona. biketoberfest is coming and kyle is bringing his mobil dyno and parts from llodz performance motors and doing installs and tuning at the flea market off of 92/95 in daytona

·
Registered
29 Posts
biketoberfest daytona

kyle is doing Lloydz motor parts install and dyno tuning at the flea market off of speedway blvd.if interested.:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@flgs06 - thanks for the info, I've visited the Indian dealership on either Main St. or Beach St.(can't remember which one). Is there another one now?

@Joe - I did some test rides earlier this year in Lakeland...rode a Hardball which I enjoyed, looks like they're gone for '14 though..

·
Registered
29 Posts
@flgs06 - thanks for the info, I've visited the Indian dealership on either Main St. or Beach St.(can't remember which one). Is there another one now?

@Joe - I did some test rides earlier this year in Lakeland...rode a Hardball which I enjoyed, looks like they're gone for '14 though..

it was on beach street . the hardball was eliminated from the 2014 line up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update to my original intro..back on a Vic! 2014 XC...1300 miles since mid-November and loving every mile!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts