Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Kyle and from Columbus Ohio. I recently picked up a 2004 Vegas Arlen Ness and love it so far! It is my first fuel injected bike and it's weird buying something and not immediately pulling the carbs and rebuilding and syncing them. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge through the forum and eventually be able to share what I've learned with others.
Is there a collection of stickies or compiled info about our bikes on the forum?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Congrats on your entry to the wonderful world of Victory. These bikes are easy to work on - maintenance, not repairs - they never need 'em. If you got the manual with it, read it cover to cover. If not, get one on line. Very important: The oil level is read with the bike VERTICAL. Others have come on here with problems caused by reading it on the side stand. There are other things unique to Vics and don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help you out of your money.
FYI--Before VisionJohnny chews your ass, do up a profile and signature. That will not only save your butt, but help the rest of us to help you.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Nice bike Kyle. Enjoy the ride. Victory's are fun and can handle about anything you put them through.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hi Kyle,

Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...nice looking ride enjoy!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon. You have join me in the rare ownership of about 200 made 2004 Arlen Ness Signature Series Vegas. You will love these bikes.
Welcome again,

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from southern Oregon. You have join me in the rare ownership of about 200 made 2004 Arlen Ness Signature Series Vegas. You will love these bikes.
Welcome again,
thanks, and I had no idea there were only 200 made! were they numbered at all?

·
Registered
234 Posts
No Victory did not number this 2004 models, but they have there own special VIN number and was the first time Arlen Ness joined with Victory to produce this model. It was a promo version before it was introduced in 2004. I read some where 500 were going to be made, but I believe that many weren't made do to sales. The cost in 2004 was 22,000.00 to 23,000.00 out the door. My bike cost 22,083.67 on the west cost. Ask questions as the members here will have the answers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts