Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up 2012 CCT Last week! My timing couldn't have been better. Need to get my break in service done already!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congratulations Squiggy!! I hope mine gets in from Wyoming soon. I'm ready to do some breaking in too. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! you have good weather out that way too I bet. I started my list for accessories and already received my hitch. cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Awesome! you have good weather out that way too I bet. I started my list for accessories and already received my hitch. cheers
Not right now. The sun is out, but the wind is getting brutal and we are expecting severe thunderbumpers and winds up to 60 mph perhaps tonight and for sure tomorrow. :( Can't wait to see your pics. Ride safe.

Winston

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well lets hope that cleans the roads up for your first ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats and welcome, now excuse my ignorance, is MN = Minnesota? I have some family over that way... cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks and yes, Champlin is just NE of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New too - Bayport/Stillwater,MN

Welcome to you! My husband and I just brought home our 2012 Cross Country and we LOVE IT so far. I think we only put about 50 miles on it so far...it was a late pick up and kind of chilly out. Looking forward to riding many miles this weekend :D

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Girlio

Welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. We spent the weekend on our new XC and we are both just loving it more each time we ride :eek:). Looking forward to taking it out on my own soon. How do you like the mid-height windshield?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts