Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm thinking/in the process of getting a 2011 Cross Country to replace my 2009 CVO Ultra Classic and wanted to stop by and say Hi.

My Ultra is a fantastic bike and in the 2 years I have owned her I have logged over 21,000 trouble-free miles on her. So why am I looking to get rid of her? The saddle height mainly. I have short legs and even with my Ultra lowered I am still not real comfy with my stance. First time I sat astride the Cross Country I was shocked at how low the seat was and how much my legs were bent and my feet flat on the ground.

So, just joining to say hi and start looking around for a few accessories I will add to it if I do get the Cross Country. like HID, heated grips, pull back handlebars and more.
thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sweet. Poke around and hopefully you find all the answers you're looking for.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
LOL. Good video to start with. If you don't find an answer to your question, don't hesitate to start a thread. There's a bunch of good, knowledgeable guys around to point you in the right direction. thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
cheers Thanks, but I'm not exactly a newbie on message boards. I am on the VTXOA.com under the same name and I have over 40,000 posts there. I wil search, and have done so already to find Santa Rosa VTwin for pullback bars. I will look for HID lighting tomorrow unless anyone knows of anyplace making LED headlight for the XC yet?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Spike, I met you a few times at the July 4th VTX ride here in Colorado. I believe you had a black and yellow roadglide (?) after your VTX.

I just sold my VTX 1800 and bought a shiny new XCT 2 weeks ago. I'm loving it! I haven't been to the VTX ride in a few years, and I'll actually be riding to Chicago for July 4th...but I assume you'll be here as usual.

That Ness is a nice looking bike, cheers

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Chicago Spike... Are you still an Amsoil Dealer, and more importantly is that what you'll be using in your bike?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome aboard. I learned a lot from you on the VTX site when I had it, and glad you have joined the Victory club. I am sure you will add a lot to this site as well!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts