Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! I'm not currently a Victory owner but I hope to be within the month. I live in Roxborough, CO, just south of Chatfield Reservoir near Denver and look forward to meeting other Victory owners in the area.

Chad

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My brother-in-law has an '09 Vegas 8-Ball that he is looking to get rid of. He bought it in 2010 and never rode it. It still has the expired temp tags on it from when his friend rode it home from the dealership. The thing only has 11 miles on it. It has the heated grips and the Stage 1 swept pipes on it. The best thing about it is he is allowing me to make payments to him at no interest for as long as it takes to pay it off.

Chad

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
So this was either a heat of the moment purchase or he did it to piss off the wife! The damn thing probably never made I up to operating temp!

Has he been going out and starting it at all? Has it ever had new gas put in it?

Before you take her out on the road please do yourself a favor and make sure the battery is charged, battery connections are tight and that stale gas is siphoned out and replaced with fresh. If you don't do all that than odds are pretty good that you'll be upset with the way the bike runs.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Hello all!! I'm not currently a Victory owner but I hope to be within the month. I live in Roxborough, CO, just south of Chatfield Reservoir near Denver and look forward to meeting other Victory owners in the area.

Chad
Welcome from a fellow Coloradoian. I live in the Broomfield area. Sounds like you have an awesome situation for getting your first victory, you wont be sorry. Ammo is probably right just make sure you get any bad gas and things out before riding. Tire pressure check, etc. I have a 2010 Victory Jackpot and just love it to death. And you cant beat riding in the Colorado rockies.thumb up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts