Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome. I bought a Black CCT in August. I only have about 2500 miles so far, but I'm loving it.My wife likes it too. Maybe we'll see you on the local roads.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey another Ct rider....welcome.

I rode today - not too chilly - hopefully will get out tomorrow and unfortunately, that may it for the winter....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Don't give up on the weather yet! I've ridden year round in CT. Now that I have heated grips and seats I'll ride till the snow falls and sticks.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
weather

I try to ride year round also, I t is a lot easier with the XCT with the heated grips and seat. I love this bike.
I had a Moto Guzzi V11 Bassa that I rode for ten years, I thought I loved that bike until this one. What a huge difference.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Went for a 2 hour ride yesterday - it was really nice out - no gloves or Long-Johns.

This morning - 20 degrees colder, less sun and very windy... I went MTBing and was fairly comfortable. I came home and took the other bike out - the one I don't need to pedal... Long-Johns helped but my gloves were just not cutting it. Fingers were "Killington" cold after about an hour....

Thursday's forecast is back in the 60s so maybe I'll got out again.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I went out both days. Today was cold enough to put the grips and seat on low for awhile. Tonight predicted to be in the 20's maybe teens. I'll probably leave it home in the morning.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn't get to ride this weekend.
I try to ride all winter long, weather permitting

I meet the guys for breakfast five mornings a week.

So far I can't get over the wind protection on the Vision.

This week will be the coldest weather since I have had it.

I though that I liked my last bike (2005 Kawaski vn2000)
Not even in the same park as the Vision

1 - 10 of 10 Posts