Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Ormond Spitting distance from Daytona I have seen plenty of Bikeweeks and Owned several Bikes - I am looking for tips and a Boardwalk Passenger seat preferably on the cheap Victory wants $400 for a new one. Anyway I know forums are a great place for tips and tricks and I love my 2013 Boardwalk its just needing a little gear Thanks , Bruce

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Welcome from Coolangatta Beach,
Lots going on here with the annual Cooly Rocks On festival of 50's and 60's nostalgia.
LOTS of hot cars and rods and bikes and chicks in 50's gear, polka dot dresses and fishnets.
Street stages with rockabilly bands and people everywhere!
Even some idiots mindlessly walking around staring into mobile phones! Go figure?

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
And Bruce give Paulie at Honda East Toledo a hoy on Victory parts he's the cheapest...cheaper than I can get local in Australia even!
Think you'll find the Vegas Touring seat will fit, they're comfy so I'm told... Don't actually sit on the back of my own bike :)
I use Vegas Touring pillion seat combined with Vegas Touring backrest and never had a complaint.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Saw a cheap Vegas seat on here recently for sale

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Warm Welcome guys and I knew that Vegas seat looked about right - That saves me like $250.00 right there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts