Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and Salutations....
New to Victory, previous 14 bike HD owner with 40 years of riding all brands..

Hope to meet other Victory peeps in and around the Spokane area..

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome

Greetings and Salutations....
New to Victory, previous 14 bike HD owner with 40 years of riding all brands..

Hope to meet other Victory peeps in and around the Spokane area..
Welcome aboard from San Diego CA.

I'll be heading across WA via I-90 from Everett around May 6th on my way across Idaho, Montana, North Dakota on my 2nd leg of my USA4CT. What kind of weather can I expect going across the passes there on I-90 in WA/ID?

Thanks

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard from San Diego CA.

I'll be heading across WA via I-90 from Everett around May 6th on my way across Idaho, Montana, North Dakota on my 2nd leg of my USA4CT. What kind of weather can I expect going across the passes there on I-90 in WA/ID?

Thanks
Hey Elliot,
It's a beautiful ride - I am from the west side of WA state myself and lived in south SD also... Pass should be very easy. Lotsa sunshine when you hit the eastern side of it. It's only about 2500 ft so no problem. Watch for strong winds east of Ellensburg thru Vantage if you are coming the 90. More scenic and about an hour longer is Hiway 2 which you can pickup in Marysville just north of Everett where it starts and runs east until just north of middle of Michigan. Let me know your ETA locally and I might could meet'cha for coffee or if you need any mechanical help ..:^) BRING Rain Gear !!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for the info.
I am scheduled to arrive in Blaine on the afternoon of May 6th. Once I take the required picture, and get gas, will be heading down to Everett for the night. Very familiar with the area as I come up there for work quite a bit.

If our schedules align, would love to have a coffee and have a chat. I most definitely have rain gear, waterproof gloves, waterproof boots.

I'll PM you with my email and cell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts