Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum. Though my handle is XCguy (I love touring) I currently ride a 2012 Cross Roads, black, with Victory Batwing fairing, auxilliary lights, highway bars, and rear bars for the soft bags. I ride with an eclectic bunch of older/experienced long-distance riders who call themselves Coots on Scoots. I have the only Victory in the bunch but they love the bike and understand the technology and quality.

Good to be here on the Forum! I hope to benefit from your experience and knowledge, particularly mechanical. See you on the road!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome from 505 mile east of you and still in Texas!

·
Registered
21 Posts
New to forum. Though my handle is XCguy (I love touring) I currently ride a 2012 Cross Roads, black, with Victory Batwing fairing, auxilliary lights, highway bars, and rear bars for the soft bags. I ride with an eclectic bunch of older/experienced long-distance riders who call themselves Coots on Scoots. I have the only Victory in the bunch but they love the bike and understand the technology and quality.
L
Good to be here on the Forum! I hope to benefit from your experience and knowledge, particularly mechanical. See you on the road!
Las Cruces XC rider. Would like to hook up with you & Coots &Scoots. Like long rides. 1 of my favorites Las cruces to Silver City to Morenci AZ to Alpine AZ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Las Cruces XC rider. Would like to hook up with you & Coots &Scoots. Like long rides. 1 of my favorites Las cruces to Silver City to Morenci AZ to Alpine AZ
Walygator: We generally ride every Saturday. Next Saturday is to Cloudcroft. If you send me email address I can put you on the distribution list for the rides.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from Katy Tx!

·
Registered
21 Posts

[email protected]. Rode to Ruidoso this weekend. Amazing what rain has done to the forest. It's beautiful up there. Also have a friend who lives in El Paso that I have been riding with for many years that would probably like to ride

1 - 8 of 8 Posts