Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am the new proud owner of a 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour. I traded in my crotch rocket, I had my fill of going fast and being utterly miserable after 30 minutes. Whenever I rode with my buddy, who rides a Harley, I told him if we didn't go fast enough to get there in 30 minutes, we were probably going to have to pull over and take a break.

So far I am loving every minute. Being able to hook up my iphone and listen to Songza, and just cruise is such a great feeling. My first ride to work was a little different, the bike is great at speed but in stop and go traffic it took some getting used to. I look forward to being apart of the Victory community!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Not yet. I just picked it up a little over a week ago. Picked it up as a project bike. I have to do the fork seals, reline the gas tank and put the new tires on before she will be road worthy. Should be up and running by the end of the month. Once i get it up and running i will shoot you a PM and try to set up a ride. I too have a buddy that rides with me that is also on a HD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in SW Florida love being able to ride all year long. I know how you felt about the sport bike at least now I get to enjoy being on the bike for more than a half an hr. Just got my XC 3 wks ago and I am hooked don't want to get off taking my first road trip with the wife this weekend heading to West Palm Beach and heading down A1A to Miami. Trying to set up another road trip to the Keys this summer waiting for the kids to go to summer camp. If you're ever down south hit me up.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome to the VF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts