Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys? i'm new here and just learning my way around. I'm riding an 03' Vegas which i just bought. Looking to modify with new mirrors, pegs, and grips. I stumbled upon this forum in my search and thought I'd check it out. How do you create your own garage to upload pics and can you do so with a free membership?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from Katy!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You can upload pics in your garage wth the free membership but you're limited to 5 pics. No biggie because you can put a link to photobucket or another pic server on your signature.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Hi and welcome from San Antonio. I ride a 11 xr.
looking to upgrade exhaust. stock sounds like a lawn mower.
i agree....which were you interested in? i don't usually stock exhausts.

·
Registered
124 Posts
the roar of a lawn mower on steroids

...I'm not sure which is best.. i have heard that the Stage 1 victory exhaust is a waste of money..ie, a little more power and slightly more sound but not much.

the bike has plenty of power, it just needs to be louder. what do yo suggest?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
...I'm not sure which is best.. i have heard that the Stage 1 victory exhaust is a waste of money..ie, a little more power and slightly more sound but not much.

the bike has plenty of power, it just needs to be louder. what do yo suggest?
Oh man....asking that is like asking which hot sauce taste better then the other. Everyone's opinion and experience with them will vary based on their true need, cash and what loudness they are trying to achieve.

I was happy with torque and HP already from stock....not a big track or 1/4 mile person. I used Slashness pipes on my 07 and was pretty happy with a stage one download, aftermarket filter assy and the look was just my taste. Of course...they amplified the deceleration popping which some cannot stand. RPW has their own version. Have seen and heard the Victory 2-into 1...those sound great. There are plenty out there with a quick search on youtube...you can hear and see most. Your call

1 - 11 of 11 Posts