Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member here for almost a year now mostly lurking but it come time to introduce myself.

My name Is Ty im from podunkatello(pocatello) Idaho. Im 30 years old and have been riding motorcycles for about 12 years now. the last 5 years on cruisers! i Quickly upgraded from a shadow 750 to and vtx 1300 and no to my 2012 Highball.
I have always been a honda powersport guy and really wanted the new Fury until i saw this bad boy! It was love at first sight. I got the best deal from 3 victory dealers and pulled the plug. I bought it off the showroom floor with the cobra tri pro's filter kit, pass seat, and sissy bar(for the wife).
Favorite ride is through yellowstone nat park as i live half a days ride from it.
Looking to meet up with some local riders in the area if there are any and am down to ride anytime the Sun is out!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Hey Ty,
Welcome back to the forum! Good to see you're happy with the bike and hope you get many happy miles on her. Since you're in PokeAFella you're pretty close to where the Victory rally is going to be (Chalis), hope to see you there.

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Hey Ammo,
What are the dates of the Victory Rally. If I'm not off in some other part of the country then, it will be doable for me to go.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts