Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not currently own a Victory, but thinking about a Vision for my next bike.

I've been riding for 18 years, and have used my bikes as commuters. I've never owned an American bike (read Harley). Many of my friends are Harley riders, and their frequent trips to the shop combined with mediocre fuel mileage really turned me away.

Recently I saw a Vision at a local gun shop and was really struck by its appearance. I spoke briefly to the rider but it was more of a toy for him and he had no other knowledge about it.

After many articles it seems like they can get 40mpg (minimum requirement for MPG for me, for a motorcycle), very reliable and capable of 150k plus miles (I average 15k miles a year).

It sounds like a good bike despite its size. So I came here to learn more.

Currently I ride an ST1100 which suits my needs very well, but I'd love to ride an American bike for a change. (And I am a quarter Japanese, so no prejudice towards Japanese bikes, just pride in my country).

Thanks for having me!

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Where in Indiana are you?

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
I'm in Evansville

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from Vigo County Indiana!
dance 1

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Evansville
Is there are Victory shop down there? I think Terre Haute or Indy was the closest ones I saw, though I'm probably a tad closer to Louisville.

Thanks for the welcomes! What are you riding Technogeek?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is there are Victory shop down there? I think Terre Haute or Indy was the closest ones I saw, though I'm probably a tad closer to Louisville.

Thanks for the welcomes! What are you riding Technogeek?
I am riding a 2012 Cross Roads.
My salesman assured me it was the fastest Color (Black).
I've added Windshield, Utopia Driver backrest and Victory Passenger Backrest, Mirror Extenders, and 3M Clear paint protection film.
There is 2 dealers in Indy, One in Terre Haute, and One in Evansville.
thumb up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One in Evansville? I'll be down there next weekend. I'll have to check them out while I'm down there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts