Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, and also new to Victory motorcycles. I have been on different bikes for all of my 31 years, and just got my Victory yesterday. The bike is a 99 v92c with less than 20,000 miles. My uncle bought t last year, I wanted it so I bought it from him. My other bikes are a 99 HD sportster sport, and a 78 HD Iron Head.

So that was my introduction, now here is my question.... where can you get parts for these bikes relatively cheap? Been looking around, but cant bring myself to cut off an arm for passenger footboards..lol.sorry, I am a cheapskate..

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

I hate to tell you this but you are EXTREMELY limited in accessories for your bike. Ebay is about your best bet along with classifieds on various Victory forums.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Give us a shot !!

Can't promise that i have anything in stock for that specific model , but we will give you a 20% discount on any order you place..... We are only a state away and sell lots of bikes into Indiana.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
What part of IN are you in? SW IN here

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice to hear from a fellow Hoosier. South Central here. I bought a New XC a few months ago love the bike.
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to hear from a fellow Hoosier. South Central here. I bought a New XC a few months ago love the bike.
Welcome to the board.
Thanks guys I am from north central Indiana between Indianapolis and Lafayette. Plan on doing a lot of riding this year, so maybe we will cross paths.. Sold one of my Sportsters the other day, and actually got a chance to ride friday and saturday this past week. Gotta love Indiana weather. lol....thumb up

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
My Sis lives in Indy, I'm from Evansville - was up that way for the Moto GP races this past summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts