Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put a Jackpot in the garage here soon. Trying to find one but so far I've been to late and they have been snatched up lol!!!
When I get one I will be sure to post a picture!

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Welcome and G'day from Downunder
Hope you score a Jackpot soon and it's a cracker!

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa, OK!

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Looking to put a Jackpot in the garage here soon. Trying to find one but so far I've been to late and they have been snatched up lol!!!
When I get one I will be sure to post a picture!
Can't find a Jackpot here in town. The dealer I got my XCT from only has a Vegas, High Ball, and 3 XC bikes left now :eek

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Can't find a Jackpot here in town. The dealer I got my XCT from only has a Vegas, High Ball, and 3 XC bikes left now :eek
Get a used one already broke in and if yr real lucky running torquetubes and RPW pipes!
Sometimes ya get lucky!

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
I used Eastern Australia as my focus and ended up buying used from Melbourne, 1200 miles south, flew down rode it back.
There was a Judge in Tasmania that I had my eye on but hadn't scraped together the money for.
Another candidate at the opposite end of the country, akin to travelling New York to Los Angeles...
But again financially out of reach.
If I ain't got the money to deal I don't move.
Then late one night as I tried a site I'd been looking at earlier in the night, about to turn my computer off.
One last look and Wow!.....that wasn't there before!
An email that night got me a phone call at 8am next morning.... A gentleman's agreement was struck!
I put a grand in his bank that morning and booked a flight for the next day.
Boarded the plane in my riding gear with a tool roll containing a few pairs of bamboo socks and undies and a toothbrush.
Thousands of dollars in the armour pockets of my jeans and I was off on a mission.
A road trip, an adventure,..... I owned a Victory Vegas!
It got better from then on:smile

The ride back cemented the bond...at one with my machine.
I was in lust...

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can also do a nationwide craigslist search by entering this into the google search bar.

Example: Victory jackpot site:craigslist.org

This will show you all jackpots listed on craigslist in the US. This search will work for everything, just change the Victory Jackpot to what ever you want to look for.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a pair of the bamboo socks as well, and I really like them. Since I wear waterproof boots year round, they help with comfort on the hot days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
bamboo socks really
Oh yeah mate bamboo is it!
Do comfy. Breathes, cool when hot, warm when cool.
I bought enough undies shirts boxers and socks to fill a mates 76 F100 with canopy almost 4 times full to the top.
Loaded onto 3 pallets to forklift em up to my mezzanine floor and it took me two weeks to sort em
Been selling em for nearly three years now on the side from my normal body n paint work.
It's good stuff.
If postage weren't so severe I'd be tempted to sell youse some. Customs may be a problem too.
Just found a surf shop today that looks promising to buy some off me.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Apologies to @Bowzer,
Just looked up the title if the thread "Iowa newbie"
Looks like we've dragged your thread a bit off track mate!
Sorry,
That can happen here.

Welcome... Let's see if we can help you get that Jackpot in your hands!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts