Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Victory Forum and already see there is some great information on the site. I picked up a Cross Country back in October (after riding a Yamaha Road Star for the past 10 years) and could not be happier. The only issue is the that the weather here in DC, MD, VA has gotten too cold for me to ride.

I am looking forward to seeing some of you victory riders on the roads of southern MD when the weather turns around.

Grinder

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh ... I forgot to mention that I have all kinds of parts on order. I love Christmas time. Merry Christmas to me.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!! cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info... I actually have some heated grips on order. Oh... and I will definitely be at the IMS in Jan.

See you on the road.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks N8r. Hopefully I will see you on the roads of MD.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks for the info... I actually have some heated grips on order. Oh... and I will definitely be at the IMS in Jan.

See you on the road.
Personally if you are only going to one show I'd HIGHLY suggest the Timonium show over IMS. IMS is a motorcycle show where Timonim is a Biker show. I'll also be headed to Timonium this coming weekend for the East Coast Indoor Nationals. It's mostly a car show but they also have custom bikes as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts