Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just picked up a XCT, came off an 09 ultra classic. Love the bike, look forward to talking to you all.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picked it up in pearl white.
I had the dealer do stage one air filter, PC5, and RPW exhaust. After 350 miles I found the RPWs too loud so I switched them out for Vic stage ones. Much better.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello all, just picked up a XCT, came off an 09 ultra classic. Love the bike, look forward to talking to you all.
Hey, welcome aboard! :)

Congrats on the new XCT. What shop did you buy from? I didn't like the sound from the RPW's either, so I went with the D&D's...great throaty sound, with a hint of growl w/WOT! I grew up on the North Fork, but we've been in CT since 96'. We hope to get over with our XC this summer. Maybe we can meet up and ride 25A. cheers

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome, I bought my highball about 2 weeks back At Victory of Mineola. I'm still waiting on the RPW pipe as the Power Commander is supposedly on back order. Took it out to Robert Moses and long beach I put about 100 and change on the Odometer and I have admit to its so smooth compared to other bikes I've ridden. First time i scraped the pegs kind of shocked me in that I didn't think I was leaning that far over.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Good luck with your new bike. A bit different ride than you used to have. Good thing I'm currently not in the market for an XCT....wouldn't know what color to get. Like 'em all. Take the ferry over one day.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome. Got my Jackpot from Mineola Victory as well.
What part of the island are you guys from? I'm in Oceanside.

Robb

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome. Got my Jackpot from Mineola Victory as well.
What part of the island are you guys from? I'm in Oceanside.

Robb
I'm actually in Queens, right off the Nassau border, by JFK. I ran into another Vic owner on a blacked out Vegas with chrome accessories and the Stage 1 swepts out by oak beach.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm actually in Queens, right off the Nassau border, by JFK. I ran into another Vic owner on a blacked out Vegas with chrome accessories and the Stage 1 swepts out by oak beach.
I wonder if that was my buddy Greg.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I wonder if that was my buddy Greg.
I didn't quite get the guys name. I have a hearing loss so its hard to zero in on the first thing a person says. I do remember he mentioned he only got it about a week or so prior. I may still have a pic of it on my phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts