Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the funky shaped, snow covered, can't ride for a few more months state of Maine. Bought my beautiful 2013 Antifreeze-Green XC this past August. Has been a great few hundred miles so far. Looking forward to racking up the miles and being part of such a great community of individuals such as yourselves.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome aboard , Will you be heading to Laconia bike week this year ? cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is something I have been thinking about. I know a few people that go around where I am. Just depends on when, do to work.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It is something I have been thinking about. I know a few people that go around where I am. Just depends on when, do to work.
I plan one of my vacation weeks for Bike Week every year , if you have never been it is a great time , I have gone alone and with friends and it never disappoints ... Its exactly 105 miles from my door to weirs beach . This year it starts the week after fathers day instead of the week before .... I'm trying to gather some forum members to do a ride / meet there . Keep it in mind , you are welcome to come !cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds awesome. I checked on the dates for the events and I believe the timing is perfect. Just need to plan for a vacation week lol. I know the guys that go have said its a great time.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
If you decide to go , PM me , we can meet up . The more the merrier !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good

·
Registered
139 Posts
Where in this beautiful state do you reside?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good ole
skowvegas... (skowhegan) lol

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
K , invite extended to you too !cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts