Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just dropped in to say hello. Just put an order on a 2011 Victory Cross Country, and am thinking that this is going to be the longest winter ever.

I'll be asking a few questions over the winter in anticipation of my first ride of my new bike.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Hello,

Just dropped in to say hello. Just put an order on a 2011 Victory Cross Country, and am thinking that this is going to be the longest winter ever.

I'll be asking a few questions over the winter in anticipation of my first ride of my new bike.
Welcome to the VF and congrats! Nice Choice.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the forum cheers, what colour did you deside on for the 2011? I just put mine bike away for the winter today :(

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend! J You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum, to bad on the wait for the first ride.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks for all of the welcoms.

I picked black for my colour. They had the blue and pearl white in the shop, but I wanted the black and am willing to wait.

They figure mine will be in around December, and they are storing it, in crate, until the spring for me (that and the bike we bought my wife as well). It is nice not having to worry about it in my small garage for the winter.

I fell in love with it after I rode the XC this summer. It was between it and a Street Glide, but I like Victory a little better and my wife hates Harley, so it was easier to convince her to spend 1/4 of what we spent on our house on a bike when it wasn't a Harley.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts