Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking on this forum for a little while trying to gather as much info as possible before I buy a new Gunner. I am trying to get a feel for aftermarket availability for seats / pads and passenger back rests. Are there any Victory specific sites out there that you folks can direct me to?
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
There are a bunch of sites, depending on what you're looking for, and of course; ebay. I should put together a list of current vendors for Victory.

In the old days most of them could be found in the Vendor section but I guess with sales slowing down so much it isn't worth it any longer.

Oh; and welcome to the forum. Hope you find the deal you're looking for. :)

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I have been lurking on this forum for a little while trying to gather as much info as possible before I buy a new Gunner. I am trying to get a feel for aftermarket availability for seats / pads and passenger back rests. Are there any Victory specific sites out there that you folks can direct me to?
Thanks in advance

@VicVisionBulldog has posted a pretty good list and as @BBob wrote ...good ol' ebay seems to have anything ;) . In addition Kuryakyn still has line of accessories for Vics. I haven't had any issues yet finding things I need or want. For example, my starter has been making noise on cold starts, while looking into rebuilding I found a refurb for $43...Also, I had a bag safety mount that I had to fight with because the threads were buggered...A few weeks ago I just happened on a new set of tool-less mounts on-sale for $15.

If you do any performance mods depending on if you need a shop to do the work or just a tune and where you live in MA there are some of the best Vic performance guru's right in reach: Lloydz Motorworkz in Pine Bush, NY (the Master's shop ;) ) or KMC Motorsports in Westerly, RI. I have a Power Commander and install parts myself , so all I need is proper tuning for the last few years I've been using Dyno Solutions in New Milford, CT.

Reactions: FoFo
1 - 4 of 4 Posts