Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Goldsboro, NC. I was a Harley owner and loved my ride, but as most Harleys it started having issues. Money poured into engine repairs and the light bulb clicked in my head. Look for an alternative. Alas, the cross county tour. I traded in the Harley and have the XCT on order. I can't wait. Thanks Victory for a great touring bike.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Hello and welcome to the greatest board going. There is a lot of information on here and a ton of helpful folks.

I look forward to the day you get the bike and post it's photo here.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your decision to change!

·
Registered
124 Posts
this is getten cool more and more n.c. riders in hear, welcome cnail great to have you, great forum hear these guys know there stuff , well off to the gazebo for a beer cheers

·
Registered
383 Posts
I sent them an email, waiting to hear back. I have heard the dealer in Greenville has pretty good prices. I know a couple that bought two from them last year, but I have not had time to go there.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I sent them an email, waiting to hear back. I have heard the dealer in Greenville has pretty good prices. I know a couple that bought two from them last year, but I have not had time to go there.

To my knowledge there is not a Victory dealer in Greenville. The owner @ Twin Specialties (Raleigh) met me on a Sunday to let me see the bike and complete the deal. He was very easy to work with, other dealers in the area were not so eager to help accommodate my work schedule.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Performance East is in Goldsboro and East Carolina Powersports is in Greenville. I believe they are owned by the same guy. Friend of mine bought two bikes from them last year and said that is where they got the best deal. I have not talked to them yet though.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well I received an email back from Twin Specialties and he basically refused to price out a bike for me. He said he was more interested in building lasting relations with customers.....Then he followed that up with he would be happy to price a bike out for me, but there were closer dealers that would beat him on price.....HMMM while I understand that he might not get all of my service it certainly would not be out of the question for me to take a couple hour ride to his shop from time to time. Just struck me as odd that he would have this attitude toward a sale. I don't need a relationship, I am already married....LOL Oh well, things happen for a reason.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, I ordered it from Performance east. I searched around for a black CCT but no one had one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts