Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2011 Cross Country Tour today. I traded in my 2006 Royal Star tour deluxe. I've been wanting a CC every since they came out, I love this bike. I've got the stage 1 kit, iPod interface and hill toe shifter already installed. My wife has a 09 Vegas so now were a two victory family.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just bought my 2011 Cross Country Tour today. I traded in my 2006 Royal Star tour deluxe. I've been wanting a CC every since they came out, I love this bike. I've got the stage 1 kit, iPod interface and hill toe shifter already installed. My wife has a 09 Vegas so now were a two victory family.
welcome, ride safe

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I am near Concord Mills & another buddy of mine have a Hammer here in Skybrook. Another biddy of mine has a Vision in Harrisburg so there are a few of us around. Always happy to add one (or two) more to the pack, Let me know if you ever want to ride somewhere.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ndabunka thanks for the invite, we'll definately get together and go somewhere. Did you & your friends get your bikes at RideNow?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Ndabunka thanks for the invite, we'll definately get together and go somewhere. Did you & your friends get your bikes at RideNow?
Only the Vision Rider bought his there. He also traded in a '99 Kawasaki Concours for a '05 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 from there as well recently.

If you were the one buying the Black CCT, I was the guy your wife was talking about my chaps which are insulated. I was on the phone with business at that time so I was not able to break free. That was the day my buddy was negotiating for his trade in for his concours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts