Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya'll. Nice to be here. Seems like a lot of knowledgeable people hang out here. I have been doin some research before I made my purchase. I just put some money down on a 2013 Highball. Its has 700 miles on it with a lloydz programmer and torque tube intake. I just gotta pick my pipes, adjust the programmer and hit the road! Which brings me to my 1st question...

I have never heard of RPW exhaust but I like the look of the black true duals. Does anyone have a picture of these on a highball? I found one but it has saddle bags and I'd like to see a pic without. And how loud are they? I don't want to be too obnoxious. My second thought was Hacker Rippers. On their home page they have a pic of a highball with black rippers and white heat shields. That looked pretty neat.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks guys! cheers
-Trucker Ben

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used to live in Fargo! I hope to make it down for the MDA run. Maybe we will see you there!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I have seen discussions, including youtube videos showing noise of that RPW exhaust on one of the other Victory forums so you can find that for yourself, can't post a link here. Something you need to know is that most exhaust systems are not as good as the OEM exhaust on a Victory unless you already have extreme power upgrades. You might want to consult someone like Lloydz before spending money on an exhaust unless you just want more noise.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Do yourself a favor, get the pcv and get it dynod, dont bother with the lloydz tuner.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I probably would have gone with a pcv but it already has the lloydz installed on it. Im buying 2 bikes and some accessories for both so since it has a programmer on it already, Im just going to stick with that for now.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome from Cold and Snowy MA cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts