Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all fellow vic riders I've been in purchased mod for several years to get a Vic finally bit the bullet an got a brand new outta the box 2016 Magnum with the stage 1 with Tri pipes. But before my purchase I've scoured the Vic forums reading all the good the bikes have to offer. Now that i got 1800Km it time for up grades I've installed the 1/4 turn throttle & timing gear from lloyds great first upgrade. Now Ive got to install the lloyds air filter & PCV & autotune should be an easy install with all the info provided from all the Vic riders on the board. Great Forum great to become a member.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Where are you at north of the border? I am from Calgary, welcome to the forum. Pics of your bike are always welcome... You need to post a few times before you post pics though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you at north of the border? I am from Calgary, welcome to the forum. Pics of your bike are always welcome... You need to post a few times before you post pics though.
Hey Travis P I'am from Hamilton Ontario wee bit away from ya :laugh

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and sounds like you got a beauty bike there. Post some pics when you can.
I see you are from Hamilton Ontario area. I am from the Ottawa area.
Ride safe and have fun with it.
Hi Paul thanks an it is a beautiful ride, I have family about 40 min south along the St Lawrence. Bought my bike in Orleans Vic dealer.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Hi Paul thanks an it is a beautiful ride, I have family about 40 min south along the St Lawrence. Bought my bike in Orleans Vic dealer.
The Orleans dealer, I know that one well... Wheel Sports.
And I ride highway 2 along the St Lawrence all the time. It's one of my favorite highways.
Hope to see you down there someday.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello all fellow vic riders I've been in purchased mod for several years to get a Vic finally bit the bullet an got a brand new outta the box 2016 Magnum with the stage 1 with Tri pipes. But before my purchase I've scoured the Vic forums reading all the good the bikes have to offer. Now that i got 1800Km it time for up grades I've installed the 1/4 turn throttle & timing gear from lloyds great first upgrade. Now Ive got to install the lloyds air filter & PCV & autotune should be an easy install with all the info provided from all the Vic riders on the board. Great Forum great to become a member.
The magnum bikes are beautiful looking thinking about trading up but want to enjoy the Vegas a bit more first. Congrats on the purchase and welcome.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Orleans dealer, I know that one well... Wheel Sports.
And I ride highway 2 along the St Lawrence all the time. It's one of my favorite highways.
Hope to see you down there someday.
I'am in Cardinal every long weekend mite cross paths some weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts