Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have been an owner of my 2006 Jackpot for about two years now and been a member of the site just as long. Work took me away from home for a while, but I am glad to be back and look forward to warmer weather.

In the short time I have been on here you guys have provided me with some valuable information. For example, the forum helped me to decide on a bigger rear tire (280mm) this Spring. Again thank you for all the informative discussions.

--
Street
2006 Victory Jackpot
Fort Belvoir, VA

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome. I'm planning on a ride up to Coleman this weekend to bring a colleague up to the demo truck. So if he doesn't back out at the last minute-maybe see you there.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely Judge Redd, let me know if you guys are headed this way. Always find myself at Coleman's for one reason or another.

--
Street
2006 Victory Jackpot
Fort Belvoir, VA

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
cheersWelcome aboard Street !

·
Registered
7 Posts
......and welcome from Fredburg....way down South

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Haymarket, about 45 mins away, I wish I knew how many Vic riders were in the nova area when I still lived there. When I move back up there we'll all have to get together for a ride or two!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again Southbendk1 and rider64...maybe we could all get together at Quaker, Steak, and Lube this summer. Ghost_Rider I found most Victory riders at gas stations when filling up. Someone always approaches me saying they own one. Of course there is always a HD owner asking me what it is wishing they owned one, lol. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quaker Steak & Lube?
Was at the F'Burg site Saturday for a H4H poker run; one other gent on a '99 V92, a few Japanese bikes; and the Harley Herd.....just didn't feel like dealing with 95 or Rt1 to check out Colemans...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts