Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Looking forward to learning a lot from the forum. Lots of interesting info. I have 2013 Cross Country Tour! Great bike!:grin
Welcome, just reply on this and you are a member, then you can try and post a picture .... we're a good bunch here ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Howdy and welcome. You might want to shorten your forum name to "stevesbronco" instead of using your full email address. A moderator might even be able to do that for you since you only have a couple of posts so far.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the snowy north Elmvale ON Canada...

Great choice for a bike and for a place of info and friends....

Ride safe, looking forward to seeing pics of your ride!!

Rob

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome! I was just up in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago wearing out my tires!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut! What color did you get? :)

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Hi from the Pacific Northwet.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I have ridden up in you area you have some great roads in N/W Arkansas.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I dig the color and accents. Nicely done.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Steve you are going to love that bike the more you ride it. It can handle anything you are brave enough to put it through. Don't be afraid to push it. It's a great riding and handling bike. I sure like mine. :grin Ride over to East Tennessee and you can experience some twisties that will show you how well it handles.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
+ These Vic engines love to rev, so do not lug it thinking you are protecting it. You'll be doing just the opposite. Shift above 3K rpms - I like to grab shifts at @ 4500+ when the road lets me.
+ When starting, open the throttle about 1/8 turn and do not release the button until the engine is running. Let idle for a minute or two before gently taking off.
+ Read the manual, especially about clutch adjustment and check it often.
+ Many new to Victory complain bout the clunky transmission. If you preload the shifter, you will get smoother and quieter shifts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts