Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people. i am currently ride n a harley flht. been considering a victory vision. have been reading the forum for a few day's. have been trying to find a dealer and do a test ride. no luck yet. are you happy with your vision's ?? thanks i have alot of reading to do
semper/fi

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums! There is a lot of info here and quite a few ex-HD owners that should be able to give you an unbiased opinion of Victory motorcycles.

Reading will help but you really should get a demo ride and if at all possible you should try to demo at a dealer that has the demo truck on site so you can try more models and pick up discounts.

I'm assuming you're Mil or ex-Mil, if so Thank You for your service! Victory is also ready to thank you as they have promotions on a regular basis for Mil!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Welcome from Northern Utah....I ride a 2010 Vision 8 Ball. It is an amazing machine....a no frills version if the Vision Tour. I especially enjoy the 24.5 in seat height which gives you amazing low speed handling. The bike feels light and handles the twisties like a sport tourer. I'm not fond of the kleenex box sized bags, but I don't tour a lot so it isn't a huge problem. Fuel mileage is good for a 900 lb bike. load capacity will surprise you and two up comfort is outstanding. When I win the lottery.....I'll add a Cross Country Tour in RED :O)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts