Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow, two guys from Dayton. I'm from Vandalia/Tipp area, but currently live about 3 miles south of Springboro. Just got my Victory last Summer. 2005 Hammer. Busy making it mine this Winter. Gonna have to look you boys up this season!

Steve

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Up here in the armpit of Ohio (Toledo to be specific) we have had an extremely mild winter. Several days in the mid forties with sun. Hope that it doesnt come back to bite us in April.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The most NE county in Ohio...up by Lake Erie. It's been pretty mild here as well, especially because we usually get feet of lake effect.

Been able to ride a few days when it's in the 40's and 50's, but nothing too crazy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How many posts do you have to have before you can post in other threads? I've wanted to comment on a few pictures but can't yet?

Also wanted to toss up some stuff in the marketplace that I'm looking for

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello,
From northwest Ohio here as well. Just traded in my '09 Jackpot for an '11 Ness XC. We should organize a ride since Dayton, Toledo, well just about anywhere in Ohio is a possibility! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Hello,
From northwest Ohio here as well. Just traded in my '09 Jackpot for an '11 Ness XC. We should organize a ride since Dayton, Toledo, well just about anywhere in Ohio is a possibility! :cool:
Then I'd strongly suggest the southeast side. :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome OmegaRed. Yes it is a great forum.

Plenty of people willing to help out.

Cheers Kym

Sydney AUSTRALIA

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
That is a fun ride in big screen view. Don't you feel bad killing all them bugs?
Wasn't me, but as for riding in Ohio, that particular area is pretty decent. That's just one of the more notorious paths there, but there are many, several of which are even better. And then you're only a bridge ride away from West Virginny which is prolly the best damn fun you can have on a sickle with your clothes on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome from outside Springfield, a nice snow covered 20 degree day here!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts