Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my Suzuki C50 For a 2014 Crossroads Classic today! I got back into riding two years ago after a 24 year absence. I hope to put a lot of mileage on this bike! Happy to be here.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Traded in my Suzuki C50 For a 2014 Crossroads Classic today! I got back into riding two years ago after a 24 year absence. I hope to put a lot of mileage on this bike! Happy to be here.
Welcome Oakville from London! You are almost a mirror image of what did except I had a VTX after my C 50. thumb up

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to live in London back in the early 80's. I loved it there but had to move to Toronto for work. nice riding around there.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Just got back from my first weekend on my new XR. Put over 800 km on it. It performed even better than expected. And it garnered many approving looks. That's my XR in the middle of the pack.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just got back from my first weekend on my new XR. Put over 800 km on it. It performed even better than expected. And it garnered many approving looks. That's my XR in the middle of the pack.
great looking bike!! I have a 2012 cross roads myself and love it! Did you get it at peak power sports?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts