Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I currently ride a 99 vulcan 800 classic. I am hoping to get a victory next year. I will be looking at the Vagas, Hammer or Judge. I've had the vulcan since it was new and it is the only bike I've ever ridden. I want a bike with more low end power. The vulcan you have to wind out to much and it tires me out from high rpms. I will also look at Harley and Yamaha, but I think I will end up with a victory.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Ride everything you're considering and let the bike pick you.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Thats what I plan to do. The victory dealer by me said they are having demo rides in April. It will kill me to fall in love with a bike and have to wait a year for my car to be paid off so I can buy one.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
They will most likely give you a coupon for $1000 for doing a demo. Don't quote me on that but it's what they did in the past and you can most likely find out for sure on the Victory webpage. Also if you are current Military or have been in the Military they almost always offer $1000 in customer cash.

Note that the coupon is usually only good for a few weeks after the demo. Also note that having the coupon makes it MUCH harder to keep from buying.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Be sure to take advantage of the demo rides. After many years of riding HD's went to Victory and obtained a great deal on a demo and they gave me $1000 off for being a veteran. Good luck.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in near Lancaster

1 - 7 of 7 Posts