Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we’re Pulstar Spark Plugs and we’re happy and honored to be a member on this forum and part of this tight knit community of fellow gearheads. Our company, Enerpulse Technologies, is a technology driven company that’s been around since 2004 but we have 20+ years of experience with internal combustion technology.

Our spark plugs use an internal capacitor to improve combustion. Technology we developed with the help of Sandia National Labs, a United States Department of Energy research and development laboratory.

We’ve sold over one million spark plugs to automotive and motorcycle consumers and look forward to chatting with you on how to get the most out of your engine. You can also check us out at https://www.pulstar.com.

Thanks again, let’s get the conversation going.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
OK, I'll bite. The only way you are going to get Victory owners to stray away from their OEM plugs and use yours is to PROVE to us there is a definite performance benefit with no adverse effects. If you have no prior experience with Victorys, I'll volunteer my bike to be a guinea pig for you. Like most, it has the 106 inch engine. Contact me though a link in my signature. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,404 Posts
I'm going to piggyback on RICZ's comment.

We have had several cases mentioned here of using a more expensive, after-market plug either had no effect or actually hindered performance. Most guys seem to get the best results with OEM plugs.

What say you? :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , I just like new members cheers

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
If you want us to use your website, you might want to have support for Victory on it. What the hell is a Sherco??

Damn, I'm starting to sound like a crochety old fart.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
I've seen these guys on other forums and they take a beating from the members. One thing I can say is they stick with it for sure.

·
Registered
640 Posts
If you want us to use your website, you might want to have support for Victory on it. What the hell is a Sherco??

Damn, I'm starting to sound like a crochety old fart.
Was just going to say same thing. I spent about 45 min (at work mind you) on the site only to see no plugs for Victory.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Was just going to say same thing. I spent about 45 min (at work mind you) on the site only to see no plugs for Victory.
AHA! Caught ya! You're fired! Pick up your 25 cents pay on your way out the door.
The Boss:D

·
Super Moderator
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I want to buy them cause they come in a fancy box!!!

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Is this anything like an ignition filter?

·
13,318 Posts
Normally its me saying something and a few of you beat me up about it.
Now its you guys saying snake oil. WOW

By the way I do think there plugs are snake oil

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
I have had many race tuners tell me to run with the plugs the factory engineers specified be used in that engine. I've done just that and never had a complaint.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts