Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
We can't let this thread go to waste--What oil do you use on your spark plugs when changing tires?
.....when changing tires to the darkside.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
At this point I'd like to see ANY response from Pulstar, heh..

I realize they haven't been cut any slack on this thread as of yet (not saying that's good, or bad), but I would hope a good vendor would at least stick up for their product.

I'm open to learning about new products, but it's kinda hard when your first posts asks to get a conversation going, an then don't respond.
Spambot I reckon

·
Registered
166 Posts
We can't let this thread go to waste--What oil do you use on your spark plugs when changing tires?
Haha, I gotta chuckle outta that one..

Since the PissStar guy was a joke, maybe somebody could clue me in on the recommended change interval for my bike? I searched the V92C forum but couldn't get a figure.

Might as well get somethin outta the 5 pages of practically nothin, lol.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Haha, I gotta chuckle outta that one..

Since the PissStar guy was a joke, maybe somebody could clue me in on the recommended change interval for my bike? I searched the V92C forum but couldn't get a figure.

Might as well get somethin outta the 5 pages of practically nothin, lol.
NGK sez to change them weekly.:D

·
Premium Member
6,872 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Hi everyone, sorry for the delayed response. The portal that lets us post was down for a few days. Our technology improves fuel burn, making ignition more consistent and burning the fuel mixture more rapidly.

This results in a whole bunch of benefits like higher horsepower and torque and better fuel economy. Most motorcycle riders love our plugs because they improve throttle response, smooth the engines performance, and help the bike start up immediately. All these facts really benefit motorcycle riders the most.

We do carry plugs for many Victory motorcycle applications and if you're not sure, just call us at 1-888-800-6700 and we can find the right plug for you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hey Travis,

You bring up a good point any motorcycle enthusiast should ask when it comes to purchasing parts for their ride.

We have had our products tested by several third-party facilities, ranging from dyno shops to certified research laboratories. To view some dyno test results from various motorcycle applications go here:

https://www.pulstar.com/files/landing-pages/Pulstar_Motorcycle_Dyno_351280901.pdf.

These sheets show some pretty reputable gains across various applications.

An additional source you might find interesting is the AVL study that was done. AVL is an Austrian-based automotive consulting firm and independent research institute. They are well known in the automotive industry and among original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).

Another video - https://youtu.be/Lp5Cdn0wEH0 was captured by AVL using a process known as Schlieren high-speed photography. The video shows Pulstar’s 5MW pulse followed by the plasma affected fuel mixture burning at an increased rate compared to conventional spark plug.

Matthias Neubauer of AVL co-authored a paper with Enerpulse’s founder and chief technology officer Lou Camilli after this test. The paper researched the effects of this 5MW pulse on fuel consumption, emissions, and catalyst heating. The paper, http://papers.sae.org/2014-01-2626/, was reviewed and published by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) for the SAE 2014 International Powertrain, Fuels & Lubricants meeting.

You can see summaries of other papers published by the SAE and ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) as well as find out where to get access to them on our website here: https://www.pulstar.com/technology/research/3171-Research.html.

Thanks for your interest and feel free to call us at 1-888-800-6700.

·
Super Moderator
6,404 Posts
41 - 52 of 52 Posts