Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an 01 vstar 1100 classic. Im leaning towards a kingpin. With all I have research it seems to be the best choice me. I would like to make it a bagger until I can drop the money on a cross country.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
I'm leaning towards a kingpin. With all I have research it seems to be the best choice me. I would like to make it a bagger until I can drop the money on a cross country.
You are making smart decisions so far...

You are also fortunate to be near these guys.

KMC Powersports
60 Woody Hill Rd, Bradford RI
Ph: (401) 952-7972 -- Kyle Crandall

·
Registered
13 Posts
Check out M.O.M South

Hi! You should check out M.O.M South in Foxboro. They appear to be getting a lot of trade-ins right now since they started carrying Indians. I was there on Saturday and they have more than a few Victory to choose from.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome from MA. I work down the street from MOM's , their selection and service is top notch .thumb up

·
Registered
586 Posts
Buy the Kingpin Tour model. It has the bags, trunk, passenger floorboards, lower wind deflectors and does not cost much more than a regular Kingpin.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Kingpin or Kingpin Tour.

A Kingpin tour was my introduction to Victory motorcycles. It has a special place in my heart to this day.

Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome fester. Your in the right place for info. The guys here have helped me a lot. Anyway, my friend has a vstar and I think the kingpin has a totally differant feel. You may want to try a C.R. Moms is a great dealership and you can rent for a day there...or wait for demo day. Good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts