Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Milan, my nick name on forum is zliporucnik. I come from Serbia my hometown is Sombor.My friend from Canada left me to keep his bike V92c 1999 year. It is probably only VICTORY bike in Serbia.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Milan,
Congradulations on the only Victory in Serbia and welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Milan, tell us about your rides and what its like to ride a motorcycle in Serbia. If you have any pictures of Serbia's roads and scenery, please post them for us to see. Did your friend go back to Canada and you get to keep the Victory forever?
RicZ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys. I will post some picture of Serbia roads and countryside. Friend comes every year and stays a one or two months in Serbia I will keep his bike until he comes back. I will post some picture of bike, first I must clean it up because bike was in garage for two years. I m sorry for bad English, I use Google translator. Best regards from Serbia.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Zdravo, 'cao Milan, You are doing very well with Google's translator. We are having no problem understanding you. When you said the bike has been in the garage for 2 years, that got me worried. Has it been taken out and ridden frequently? If not, I hope a fuel stabilizer was added to the petrol and the tank filled to the top before it went into storage. Or the petrol will go bad and the tank can get rusty inside. It is very wise to attach an automatic trickle charger to the battery, so it will not go bad too. Feel free to ask for advice about any of these things and/or about the bike. We are here to help you. Ziveli!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Evrything is ok,thank you guys,i cleaned up bike,the only problem is that fuel meter is not working,and check engine lite is on. Does anyone know where i can download service manual for it,because Serbia does not have paypal so i can't buy it on ebay. Can someone can tell me,how much oil i need for bike,and mark of oil filter,bell and air filter. Thank you.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Evrything is ok,thank you guys,i cleaned up bike,the only problem is that fuel meter is not working,and check engine lite is on. Does anyone know where i can download service manual for it,because Serbia does not have paypal so i can't buy it on ebay. Can someone can tell me,how much oil i need for bike,and mark of oil filter,bell and air filter. Thank you.
Can anybody help our Serbian friend?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello gays. I drive a bike about 20 km and I in LOVE. It is a excellent bike. I did not want to drive more bicause I most change oil and filter. I take off gas tank and clean it. This is bike in my garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Milan, I am sorry that no one in this forum has stepped up to help you with your questions. I am new to Victory motorcycles and have a different model, so I can not help. At the top of this page, left click on the word SEARCH. It is in the top brown strip. In the empty space write DOWNLOAD 1999 V92C MANUALS. Scroll down to the year and model. If it is not there, use a manual that is close to it. Good Luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts