Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in from other Vic site. I have 07 Pearl White Kingpin Deluxe that I bought in 2011. Has Ness bars. LLoydz 1/4 turn throttle ring, Bassani Road Rage pipe. Torque tubes, power commander and cams in the future as well as trip to Vic Shop. I am parker3 on other site.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Howdy GG!

My dad was born in Quitman. I used to have a lot of relatives in the Maryville area. Sadly, most of my aunts and uncles (as well as my dad) have passed, and my cousins have moved on, although they still hold a family reunion there every two years.

Our family "vacation" every year when I was a kid was a trip there. Love the area.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Howdy GGparker of MO. We have ridden parts of the state and love it. I would offer you a big welcome, but sort of new here myself. Looks real good so far. I don't know where skidmore is, but that sounds uncomfortably close to skid marks to me. :rolleyes:

NOW, your welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Hello from Florida! Welcome and enjoy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Howdy GGparker of MO. We have ridden parts of the state and love it. I would offer you a big welcome, but sort of new here myself. Looks real good so far. I don't know where skidmore is, but that sounds uncomfortably close to skid marks to me. :rolleyes:

NOW, your welcome!
Sounds close but nowhere near, Northwest Missouri. Small town that has had bad things happen in during my time in this area.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds close but nowhere near, Northwest Missouri. Small town that has had bad things happen in during my time in this area.
Oh yeah, isn't that where that asshole lived who got shot in the seventies and nobody would talk about it? I forgot all about that. The only reason I paid attention was because it was around where my dad grew up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes on the guy getting killed. More recently pregnant woman murdered and unborn baby removed by c section and nutcase tried to claim as her own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts