Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2010 Kawasaki Vulan 900 Classic LT, but my next bike is going to be a Victory. My wife will inherit the Vulcan and the Victory will become my primary mode of transportation.

Looking forward to getting some good tips and knowledge from you guys.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I currently own a 2010 Kawasaki Vulan 900 Classic LT, but my next bike is going to be a Victory. My wife will inherit the Vulcan and the Victory will become my primary mode of transportation.

Looking forward to getting some good tips and knowledge from you guys.
Great! Welcome aboard. Which Victory model have you set your eyes on?

Sent from my VM670 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've really set my eyes on three different models; the Vegas 8-ball, the high ball, and the hardball.

I REALLY want to get the hardball, but it's still a little out of my price range. My second choice would be the high ball. I'm still researching Victory's, but I'm pretty set on those I think. I'm hoping to get more information about the bikes from here. Things like MPG, mainenance requirements, etc.

I can't wait to get one!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome Infidel! :D

You are looking at 40-45 mpg and pretty much gas and go. These bikes don't require much of maintenance except the oil change every 5k miles.
Where in so cal are yu located?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Infidel! :D

You are looking at 40-45 mpg and pretty much gas and go. These bikes don't require much of maintenance except the oil change every 5k miles.
Where in so cal are yu located?
In Temecula. I was talking to a few of my buddies who ride Harleys and they're all trying to convince me Victory's won't retain their value and will cost a lot in maintenance. Personally, I'm not concerned whether the bike will retain its value or not. I buy a bike with the intention of driving it till it drops.

Where would you say the maintenance is on Victorys in comparison to Harleys? I would think they'd cost less, but to be honest, I have no idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts