Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been coming to this forum and browsing since before I bought my Victory Vegas Low back in 2010 so I figured I should finally say hi. I ride her almost every day, averaging about 20k miles per year. Love the bike....

The bike has the stage 1 kit with (as you can see) the slash cut pipes. Only real modification so far is switching over to a 200 rear tire which I've liked so far. I plan on changing over the sprocket cover and belt guard over to black really soon so if anyone is looking to trade, let me know!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I've been coming to this forum and browsing since before I bought my Victory Vegas Low back in 2010 so I figured I should finally say hi. I ride her almost every day, averaging about 20k miles per year. Love the bike....

The bike has the stage 1 kit with (as you can see) the slash cut pipes. Only real modification so far is switching over to a 200 rear tire which I've liked so far. I plan on changing over the sprocket cover and belt guard over to black really soon so if anyone is looking to trade, let me know!
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts