Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I own a few other brands. I am starting the process of buying a Victory.

I am considering a Vision or Cross Country.
With my current and former rides I have had wind buffetting around my helmeted head. I tried all the recommended solutions different windshields, seats, helmets, lowers, baffles, defelectors and a rabbit's foot to no avail.

I am hoping to buy the motorcycle and not have to change the seat and windshield and ride without buffetting, I do not mind wind noise. I dislike having my helmet being beaten like a drum so that my vision becomes vibratory.

Thanks and please feel free to comment, like I had to add comments.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello,

With my current and former rides I have had wind buffetting around my helmeted head. I tried all the recommended solutions different windshields, seats, helmets, lowers, baffles, defelectors and a rabbit's foot to no avail.

I am hoping to buy the motorcycle and not have to change the seat and windshield and ride without buffetting, I do not mind wind noise. I dislike having my helmet being beaten like a drum so that my vision becomes vibratory.

Welcome aboard. Best advise one could give you is to test ride the bike at freeway speed, and see how the air works around your head.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Hello,

The "Tour" edition of the XC has hard lowers and a HUGE windshield and according to EVERYONE, there is no wind. The Vision is second with it's adjustable windscreen. The XC's can be modified with aftermarket parts to reduce/remove wind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts