Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't yet own a Victory -- but I see one in the near future. I have owned a variety of Japanese bikes over the years. My current bike is a Vulcan. Surfing this forum has been a big help in getting to understand the Victory lineup and learning the right questions to ask when looking at Victory bikes.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pull the trigger and buy yourself a Victory. I owned two Metrics before I purchased mine and boy what a great ride. I traded one Metric in on the XC and I am thinking about selling the other this summer.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that encouragement. I have ridden several different Victories from the dealer demo truck. That truck is a GREAT sales tool!

But in reality, I will buy a used bike. I don't mind working on them. I can trade around for a different bike every 3-4 years and usually don't lose money other than basic operating and maintenance costs.

I've been looking at some V92's recently. There are always older bikes to be found with relatively low miles if you look patiently. In a few more years I expect I'll be moving up to a Kingpin or Cross bike.

·
Registered
124 Posts
careful mh1 you take a demo on one off these and you just cant get off, i did and had to mortgage the bank, o well only go around once :crzy: great to see more Carolina people in the forum, well off to the gazebo for a beercheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts