Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. I forgot to do this... so here it goes. I just bought an 06 Jackpot. This is my first cruiser style bike.... been riding crotch rockets for 20 years... I love the relaxing ride... alot different that the aggressive style of riding a crotch rocket.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! I just bought an 06 Jackpot myself about a month ago. The jackpot is an awesome ride!!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome

Hello, it is good to see you here.

Congrates on your new ride!

I went from medium naked bikes to a cruiser a couple of years ago, Vulcan 1700 Classic, then back to medium naked bikes, a Ducati 796 Monster, last year, and now my Hammer, back into the cruiser world again. I have to admit, these days I like my cruisers, and like you I enjoy the relaxed ride - very sweet on the open highway.

Enjoy your ride!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts