Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of a new 2012 Jackpot 106/6, red/white with the girl on the sides, riding regularly in the Sunshine State!

Bought her back in February, from Stokes Polaris Victory in Pensacola, FL. They really took care of me so if you want a dealer that goes the extra mile, go there!

Anyway, hello all!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Proud owner of a new 2012 Jackpot 106/6, red/white with the girl on the sides, riding regularly in the Sunshine State!

Bought her back in February, from Stokes Polaris Victory in Pensacola, FL. They really took care of me so if you want a dealer that goes the extra mile, go there!

Anyway, hello all!
Howdy, congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :) Post some pics of your Jackpot when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Saw that paint job at AZ. Victory in Phoenix. Guy won the bike and its up for sale because he doesn't ride. That is a really nice look, different and cool. Have fun.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome.

I have some pics but I don't have any way to post them. It says that I cannot post attachments.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Yes, I ride everywhere around the Gulf coast. Nice to meet everyone, we should meet up sometime.

I have a garage now so take a look!
Where are you located I'm a little north of Tampa & would love to mix with some other Vic riders and get more info on these machines

·
Registered
50 Posts
Those who might be interested. I belong to the victory motorcycle club and they are riding to the Bayport Inn. in Weekewache on route 50 this Sunday the 29th at 1pm. I'll be there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
welcome,enjoy the ride.i would love to meet up when i am in the area.i am in port st lucie

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the forum from South Dakota. ;)

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Those who might be interested. I belong to the victory motorcycle club and they are riding to the Bayport Inn. in Weekewache on route 50 this Sunday the 29th at 1pm. I'll be there.
Thanks for the heads up maybe I'll see you there thats a regular stop for us

1 - 20 of 20 Posts