Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site and should be getting my 2012 Cross Country delivered by the end of this week! I bought a 06 Honda VTX 1300 April of last year, but knew I wanted a Victory! It was really to hold me over! I'm a fireman in N Florida and we had a Victory dealer open here in early March so I took it as a sign that it was time for a Victory! I went in the store just about every week since they opened and just looked and talked to the salesmen! I can't wait to get it and start putting some miles on it, and of course spend time on here learning from you guy's when I can't be riding!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome from lovely Lutz, just north of Tampa!
You'll find a lot of useful info here, as well as an occasional terd from some dipshit every so often - will keep 'ya laughing, that's for sure!!!
Where in N FL are you?
Haven't heard about any new dealerships opening lately so that's good news!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome from lovely Lutz, just north of Tampa!
You'll find a lot of useful info here, as well as an occasional terd from some dipshit every so often - will keep 'ya laughing, that's for sure!!!
Where in N FL are you?
Haven't heard about any new dealerships opening lately so that's good news!
I'm in Orange Park! I know Lutz! My best friend lives in Palm Harbor! Yeah, they opened early Feb!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome Fla Vic rider. You will love that bike. 1500 miles on my XCT in about five weeks. Stay safe fighting those flames.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Keep those wheels down!

Hey hey from the Treasure Coast!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts