Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of you Vic riders. I'm so pleased to see that I'm not alone with my beautiful XC "custom".

I reside in Sunny South Florida. The flat land of criss-cross straightaways. Looking forward to encountering more of you Vics as I journey towards the North this summer.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the read ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Welcome. I spend my winters in The Villages, FL which is quite a ways north of you but is still mostly flatland. We do have a few small bumps in the Howie in the Hills area. I make up for this by spending my summers in the mountains of western NC where there are no straight or flat roads :)

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. If your XC doesn't have one, it NNEDS my hand crafted lay down license bracket. It's guaranteed to increase HP, MPG, attract gorgeous women and (best of all) end global warming and all for a mere $35 shipped. Click the link below. Shameless self promotion, eh?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just went up this past Sunday to "Matanzas". Great food! I love to ride to different places and taste different foods. BTW... how's the bike nights up there? I noticed on the web that they are packed. I'll let you know next time I'm up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts