Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Just bought a used 2011 XC. I sold my BMW K1200LT-C and traded in my Kawasaki Vulcan 900 classic. I feel I got a good deal on the motorcycle and on my trade.

They said it came with a PCV installed, but I have not checked yet. I didn't realize what a pain getting under the seat was.

I've only ridden it home from the dealer, so far, about 45 miles, been to busy to take her out.

I will probably have a lot of questions, the first one being to see if you can get some kind of storage for under the radio. I think it's the area where you would have the CD or something under the radio. I just want an open bay to put there so I can put my phone or iPod there.

Any suggestions on aftermarket parts, exhaust upgrades, etc would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the XC and welcome to the Victory Forum!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome to the fourm. Enjoy your new ride. The Loves truck stop on top of the pass is 1 of my fuel stops when crossing on the 58.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Welcome!

If there's a PCV it will be located under the left side cover. No need to pull the seat.

Haven't seen anything worked out to fit under the radio but the stock factory lowers have glove boxes in each one. I've also seen people take Harley type windshield pouches and retrofit them to the XC. I use a couple of handlebar clamp on pouches. Lots of ways to skin that catfish.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!

If there's a PCV it will be located under the left side cover. No need to pull the seat.

Haven't seen anything worked out to fit under the radio but the stock factory lowers have glove boxes in each one. I've also seen people take Harley type windshield pouches and retrofit them to the XC. I use a couple of handlebar clamp on pouches. Lots of ways to skin that catfish.
Thanks for the reply. I didn't even have to take off the cover to see the PVC.

I guess I need to start looking at pipes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts