Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just joined tonight. I have been looking for a bike. Harley's mostly, and was thinking about metric. Today I was at a Honda dealer and there was a 2008 Kingpin with 2001 miles. It had the touring package. It was traded for a trike yesterday. It has a bunch of manuals plus the service manual. This thing looks beautiful (silver). They are asking $10,800. I know nothing about Victories. I love the the way it feels when I sit on it. Probably the best fit I have sat on so far. I also like the fact that my feet are flat can be flat on the pavement.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forum and congrats on you interest in Victory. The KP is an excellent bike but it isn't a metric (Victory is built in the USA). It should have a little wiggle room in the price but I suggest arming yourself with a little info (price comparisons in cycletrader and/or KBB value) before going back and talking numbers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, sorry. I knew Victory's were American Made. That is one of the reasons I was drawn to it. I will go look up the price on it. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome!! What part of Tennessee are you from? I have a cousin from Knoxville, beautiful area!

Good luck with your quest for a baaaaad motorcycle, Victory motorcycles are worth every penny!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome also...Where in Tennessee??? I'm in East TN if you want to hook up and ride let me know...

You can't go wrong with a Victory!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts