Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2016 Magnum X1 Stealth last week! Can't wait for this cold weather to break so I can put some miles on it!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from COLD Tennessee

Nice bike.....You'll like the ride and the handling of the bike in the curves I promise. You'll find some great guys on this forum that will help you with all kinds of questions you might have.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet and congrats on a wise buy. How cold is it there that you can't ride?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bike.....You'll like the ride and the handling of the bike in the curves I promise. You'll find some great guys on this forum that will help you with all kinds of questions you might have.
Thanks olddad64! Question #1 is - Where can I find a quick release passenger backrest that I don't have to finance? :D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Good question Cornfed... Not sure but there has got to be a dealer somewhere that has one for you. I wouldn't be without mine. It makes a world of difference on your back after a long ride especially for this ole man. With it I can ride for hours and never have any back aches

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Hey Cornfed check the posting where another guy is looking for a back rest ...Seems there are some out there. Good luck

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Passenger Back Rest

New post Cornfed about a passenger backrest. Better get it while you can.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Welcome from Katy Tx

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota, there is a guy on Facebook Victory that has one. He also has it on craigslist in Minneapolis for $215 and has been there foe a while. Might be able to negotiate him down a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
I'm 300 miles West of you. But they are saying 73 Saturday here. 18 degrees right now. Maybe you will get that ride. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from N. Alabama. The Stealth is one sweet looking ride.:wink

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

I didn't get to ride today. To much slush and ice. Tomorrow I will as long as there is no precipitation. I've been looking for a good day to try my new heated gear.

·
13,188 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Hello from Florida! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome from Mesquite, TX!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts