Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting here because, well, I'm a rule follower and this is what you are supposed to do first! Wouldn't want a ban of 7 days or anything. (Only some of you will get that)
Looks like some familiar faces and a lot of new ones over here so looking forward to getting some good info and laughs.
If you want a heated discussion or technical info I am not your guy but I can sure tell you the proper way to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich:grin

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome. I'm new here too.. So don't let me make you feel too welcomed lmao!

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Welcome papakt, Yup i have my 7 days.... This is a very friendly bunch,

Ok I wanna know what is a Jelly sandwich....

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome to you guys from the other place. I probably would have a ban too. I don't put up with crap like that. As a matter of fact, I wonder if I can remember the login and password.....I may go get banned as well! Bwa ha ha ha ha :devil:devil:devil:devil

·
Registered
83 Posts
No, you must leave the crust! Cmon, do i have to tell you people everything????? don't MAKE me come over there.......:rolleyes:
Now that we have the crust cleared up, how about the spread? Do I spread the jelly over the peanut butter, or do I put the jelly on the other piece of bread and slap the 2 together?
I can see this easily turning into another "What brand and viscosity jelly should I use" thread.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Mossback. I bailed from that other forum eons ago--what a snakepit that was.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
The real question is:
Chunky or Creamy??

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Papakt....If you aren't getting your PB from the grinder in the Fred Meyer health foods section, you are getting junk. Once you try it, you won't go back to that jar of salt, sugar and "emulsifiers," what ever those are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Papakt....If you aren't getting your PB from the grinder in the Fred Meyer health foods section, you are getting junk. Once you try it, you won't go back to that jar of salt, sugar and "emulsifiers," what ever those are.
Well of COURSE I get my PB from Fred Meyer! What, do you think i ride HD's or something?

Based on some of the responses above, its painfully obvious to me that no one here understands the science of assembling a proper PB&J. So, for the sake of all of your souls......

First, take two pieces of bread, from the same loaf (preferably not plain white) and lay them side by side. Then, take some real butter (not the fake goo) and spread it very thinly on the LEFT side piece of bread. This accomplishes two things: 1. it gives just a little added flavor and B: makes the PB easier to spread without tearing the bread. Then you take the PB (creamy, from FM, see above) and spread it over the butter on the left side. Next, carefully clean your knife on the right side piece of bread because, really, who wants your PB covered knife their jelly jar? C'mon!
Now put some jelly (or jam if you are one of those kind of weirdos) on the right side piece of bread and gently place the two pieces of bread together with the PB touching the J. Do not over-squish! Yes, thats a real term. look it up.
Now, and this is important, take the knife and cut from corner to corner making two triangle pieces of sandwich. Do NOT CUT Straight across! Many people mess up here and its ok if you have done this in the past. Now you know better so there is no excuse next time! This way, when you are eating it, when folks see the triangle pieces of sandwich they will know you are eating PB&J even if you are across the room. See?
Now go practice.
You're welcome.

peace out

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
@bapakt could you be so kind to make one of these fabulous sandwiches and post it to me?

My address ≠ Batam Island

Hi hi

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts